Live Video Stream
Live streaming of our services has become popular with those who are traveling or are unable to be present with the church. You can find our new streaming videos, along with archive videos in the video player below.
The Ministry of Giving
You can be a part of Jesus' mission to reach the communities surrounding Cary, IL and beyond with the Gospel message, by partnering with Living Grace Community Church financially. There are three ways to be a part of the ministry of giving:
- Give Online. It is simple and secure, and will only take a few moments to go through the process. You can either use your credit or debit card, or give directly through your bank account. To set up recurring donations you will need to establish a secure online account, which is also available at this link. Online giving is also available through text giving and our mobile app.
- Give by Mail. You can also give by sending a check to: Living Grace Community Church, 1500 Silver Lake Road, Cary, IL 60013.
- Give in Person. Every worship service provides an opportunity for those in attendance to give toward the work of Living Grace Community Church.
Living Grace Community Church is a 501(c)3 organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible.
The flagship of this ministry is our weekly Junior High and Senior High youth group night held on Sunday nights from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Sunday nights at Radiate are intended for all youth, regardless of their spiritual status, through a non-threatening environment and strive to encourage and challenges students to begin and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Radiate Student Ministries exists to reach Junior and Senior High students and their families, to strengthen them in God's Word, igniting a passion in their souls, to offer themselves in service to Christ and to impact the world and to care for one another.
We have a separate Sunday School class for both the Junior and Senior High that provides another opportunity to study God’s Word.
In order to encourage and help you in your parent adventure, we have put together some resources that we thought would be helpful. Click here to go to our Parent Resources page.
We know from personal experience that visiting a new church can be a very intimidating experience. We want to personally welcome you to Living Grace Community Church. We are a church that desires to serve Christ, touch hearts and change lives for the purpose of glorifying God and seeing people made whole. We are here to make you feel welcome, accepted, and loved. You’re among friends at Living Grace.
Here’s what you’ll find here…
- a casual, inviting atmosphere
- friendly people who’ll help you find your way around
- biblical messages relevant to your daily life
- that you matter to God – and to us
- A place of Grace and Truth
Whether you’re single, married, single again, with or without children – no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done – you’ll find people here just like you.
Check out our "What to Expect" page to find out what a Sunday morning gathering is like. Once you've visited Living Grace Community Church in person, we would encourage you to take three simple steps that could change your life. We are glad you found us. See you Sunday!
Welcome to our online community! We hope you will be able to get better connected by using group communication tools, looking for groups that may be of interest to you, and then joining one! You can request to join by clicking on the link below and following the prompts. Or, you can check the ConNEXTions Card in the bulletin or fill out the Connect form on our LGCC app available for free through the ITunes store or the Google play store.
When you log in, you will be able to see all your groups, events you might be interested in, and much more. You may wish to take a moment to update your profile information to ensure our records are correct. Do this by clicking the Go to my profile link on the upper right side of the page. Also, be sure to fill in some of the My Fit information, like your passions and abilities, so others can get to know you better.
We hope you enjoy your online community!