Living Grace Community Church in Cary, Illinois (45 miles northwest of Chicago) is seeking a new Senior Pastor to continue to provide leadership for our congregation. Our church has a weekly attendance of 250-300 people, with approximately 150 members.
In addition to those items noted in the job description <add link>, preference will be shown to potential candidates who have the following qualifications:
● Full-time pastoral experience with skills in preaching and teaching.
● Previous experience managing multiple staff and willingness to serve alongside our existing full-time staff of two Associate Pastors and an Administrative Assistant. The church is also presently in a search for a part-time Worship Director.
● A minimum of five years of pastoral experience with preference given to those with pastorate(s) longer than three years.
● A seminary degree from an evangelical seminary (preferred); minimum education of a Bible college degree oriented to pastoral ministry.
● Full agreement with the statement of faith of the church, which is the same as that of the Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA).
● Been ordained or licensed, and either has those credentials with the EFCA or is willing to pursue full ordination credentials with the EFCA.
● A willingness to make a long-term investment in our church and community.
Please use the links provided below or visit the LGCC website at http://livinggraceonline.org where you can review and prayerfully consider several important documents:
● Job description <add link> for the Senior Pastor position.
● Our Statement of Faith <add link>.
● Information about Living Grace Community Church <add link>.
● Information about Cary and the surrounding communities <add link>.
If after considering this information you believe you have the Godly character, the spiritual gifts, the requisite skills and the inner desire to be considered for the Senior Pastor position, send your resume to email@example.com.
Please note that your resume will be examined by the Pastoral Search Team to determine if the team believes you possess the desired abilities and experiences set by the church leadership for the Senior Pastor position. If so, the team will contact you to discuss next steps.